Saturday, February 27, 2010

KYMATICA -DO NOT PANIC IT'S CALLED EVOLUTION!


I feel very compelled to write this post in light of all the earthquakes and Tsunamis in our midst as of late. What I am about to say may upset and even offend some or allot of people to which I will respond. Good! It's called waking up and I"ve had to reprogram my own "self" to always examine and investigate anything that makes me angry or upset. In actuality it's not your "self" at all that is getting angry it is the ego. If you listen carefully, your true "Self" will resonate quite well with what I am about to pass on.
Evolution is a term to define only one organism and that is the "Self." The "Self" is the universe, the "Self" is the Alpha and Omega, G-d and Infinity, and that's the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the "Self."
Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone or without direct benefit to the whole. So when you begin to think there is this controlling elite, or man behind the iron curtain controlling the planet to destruction. When you think the end is near, the apocalypse, Armageddon, and when you think we as a species are doomed. It is not THEY, it is YOU that brought this about and for a very good reason, you are evolving. Stop blaming everybody else. Quit panicking about global tyranny and natural disasters and pay attention, because the world is telling you something. The world is telling you exactly what is wrong with it and how to fix it.
I invite you all to watch this idea in documentary form, it will expand your mind beyond anything you can imagine. KYMATICA - THE FILM

1 comment:

  1. this is not the first time I end up reading or hearing something like this. and I get usually very angry... I don't understand how people can be so blind, how can they not see how all the myths and religion are the same, coming from the same source: us and our history.

    I lost the hope honestly. the signs are so easy to read, so easy to pick up. just people don't want to understand, they're deaf.
    or, as they say in the video, we are deaf.

    jesus, mercury, anubis and all the syncretism of the world will wake them?
    I don't know. I don't think so.

    but thank you anyway. again you demonstrate to be an open mind. one of the few I guess :p

    ReplyDelete